Sunday, March 22, 2015

Section 27 complete - build time 915 hours

Completed the rudder pedals and brakes this weekend. Finally a section that didn't require deburring, priming, pre assembly and final assembly. Everything came out nice. I've seen stainless steel brake lines for sale but after working with the plastic lines I'm sure they're going to be fine. They are really strong. I also started section 28, Fuel, and I could have finished both this weekend but I had other stuff to take care of. There's not much left to do on the fuel system but final assembly will wait until the top half of the fire wall is completed.
Drilling out the brake pedals on the bench. This is the only thing that is done other than assembly.
Shot of the pedal assembly completed.
Close up of the right side controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment