Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Final Chapter

After some 60 or so build chapters I have finally completed the final chapter - installing the control cables. This marks the official milestone that delineates between stuff that hasn't been addressed and going over previous chapters and finishing what needs to be done. Next up is to put the prop back on and get the engine fired up. There's a few weeks of going back over the build book and addressing things I've left until this point but it's moving along.
Within the next couple weeks I'll head over for a few hours transition training in an RV12. I've flown one for an hour already and there's no surprises but since I'll be taking it up for the first time myself and to keep the insurance happy training is in order.
The Skyview is impressive.
d
I'll change how I've tied down these cables next time I go to the airport.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, this is awesome. I landed here by accident and delighted to see the progress you have made this far. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, Where are you getting your RV-12 transition training at?

    ReplyDelete